Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.”
~ Melody Beattie
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
The Thanksgiving holiday is coming up soon.
Here is a short article about the benefits of gratitude. Gratitude really can change your life. It is an easy practice that anyone can do. You can do it anywhere. You can do it in any situation, and November is the perfect time to do it. We are about 11 days before the actual Thanksgiving day holiday.
I have been doing a gratitude challenge on Facebook where I post three things a day I am thankful for almost every day. It’s fun to share the gratitude with each other.
What are you thankful for today?
Another question or way to put it is, what if you woke up tomorrow with the only things you were grateful for today?
The three things I am grateful for today are:
1) I am thankful and full of gratitude for the gift of today.
2) I am thankful and full of gratitude for the gift of my home.
3) I am thankful and full of gratitude for the gift of my wife’s companionship.
Here is a gratitude meditation full of gratitude quotes that I listen to often. In fact, it’s where I got today’s quote.
Try it. Reply and let me know what you are thankful for today.
It just might change your outlook for the rest of the day.
It just might change the course of your life.
It just might change your heart.
Melody Beattie also said, “It’s so easy to look around and notice what’s wrong. It takes practice to see what’s right.”
TGIM! Happy Monday!
From Coach Matt
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I find deep pleasure in the human existence.
2) I am grateful for each day, but leave each day behind so I can welcome new ones with open arms.
3) I find thankfulness is the little things in life.
Share the Matt’s Motivational Monday love:
1) Support Matt’s Motivational Monday here
2) Or share this e-mail with a friend who might need some motivation or encouragement this day!
Buy me RIDE Classes
I like to take indoor spin classes at RIDE and they are $24 each. GIFT ME ONE to MAKE MY DAY!