Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “It’s a fresh new day, a fresh start, fresh energy, new opportunities. Get your mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right.”
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Today is a new day.
I have never seen a day like this one before.
Today would be a great day to go to work to set your own inner greatness free!
You can begin again today.
You can start today with a new you.
You don’t need a new year’s resolution to start new habits.
All you need is a Monday.
Remember you become what you think about most of the time.
What are you feeding your mind?
Say to yourself, “Today I can make a change.”
Today you have control of a couple of things:
- What you eat (nutrition)
- How you move your body (exercise)
- What you are grateful for (Be thankful)
- Your own inner self-talk (Be Kind to yourself)
- How much kindness you show to yourself and others (Show a lot of kindness to you and others)
- What you believe (You can control your thought life)
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I am filled with energy and enthusiasm.
2) Water is my favorite beverage. I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.
3) My happy thoughts help create a healthy body.
4) I am worthy of my own love.
5) I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways.
6) I advance confidently in the direction of my dreams.
7) My momentum is increasing every day.