|Happy MONDAY! TGIM!|
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation. ~ Rumi
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It’s Thanksgiving week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Let’s continue our practice of gratitude by naming three things you are thankful for. Mine are below:
1) I am thankful for being alive.
2) I am thankful for nature and it’s healing power.
3) I am thankful for my family and friends who I will be spending time with this week as part of our Thanksgiving celebration.
I am thankful and grateful you are part of Matt’s Motivational Monday!
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I will listen to the silence and learn from what it teaches me.
2) I will look forward to what God is doing in my life.
3) My body and mind are a temple of the Holy Spirit and I will treat them that way.
Peace be with you.