Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.
One of them is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear.
The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second, then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”
The grandfather quietly replies, the one you feed.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
You have been given new life today.
You have been given the gift of today.
Every day that you are above ground is a good day.
Which wolf will you feed today?
Will you be kind to another human today? Will you share something funny with someone else to try and help them laugh? Will you share a story with another to help them have hope?
This week may you feed the good wolf. May you fill your life and soul with a couple of awesome and amazing things.
Happy Monday! Let’s make this a great week!
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive―to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love” ―Marcus Aurelius
2) “Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it.” ―Mary Pickford
3) “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.” ―Maya Angelou
4) “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” ―Roald Dahl
5) “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ―Ralph Waldo Emerson