Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Today, Monday, November 11th is my birthday. Today, I am 14975 days old. Isn’t cool that this year my birthday falls on Matt’s Motivational Monday? It does not fall on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. It falls on Monday. And I think that is significant. TGIM!
As I reflect on this day when I was born, here are my thoughts and/or some of my favorite quotes:
“There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” William Barclay
“The glory of God is man fully alive.” (Saint Irenaeus)
What this world needs is more people who are fully alive.
What this world needs is more love.
So Happy Birthday Matthew Hansen Bryant! Enjoy the day!
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
2) I am love, I was created in love and I make space for love in my life.
3) I love myself and I love my life.
Share the Matt’s Motivational Monday love:
1) Support Matt’s Motivational Monday here
2) Or share this message with a friend who might need some motivation or encouragement this day!