Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Decide today that you will eat only food that loves you. You know better than anyone else what is best for you. ~ Louise Hay and Robert Holden from a book called Life Loves You.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: I stumbled across this book a while ago and got a discounted audiobook version of it. I mostly listen to it when I can’t sleep at night. It’s an interesting book. It also comes with some affirmation cards which you know I am a BIG FAN of.
Speaking of nutritious food, I wanted to post my current smoothie recipe for you. I call it Matt’s Motivational Monday Power Smoothie!
The ingredients are the following:
1) A small chunk of cucumber
2) Half of an avocado
3) A small scoop of peanut butter
4) One scoop of PURE Greens
5) One dose of PURE multivitamin
6) One scoop of protein powder
7) One scoop of dark chocolate cacao powder
8) About 3 or 4 slices of frozen banana
9) A handful of frozen blueberries
10) Fill the rest with chocolate almond milk
PURE Greens and PURE multivitamins available for purchase from me! Comment below if you are interested….
I drink this smoothie every morning to kick start my day with a good nutritional kick of awesomeness!
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I enjoy the foods that are best for my body. I love every cell of my body.
2) Water is my favorite beverage. I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.
3) I am grateful to be alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.