Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “You can’t tell a kid that it’s time to exercise; that’s a turn-off…you have to say, “Let’s go to the park and have some fun! Then you get them to do some running, play on the swings, practice on the balance beam, and basically get a full workout disguised as play.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: My family and I participated in “It’s Your Park Day” this past week and it was a good experience. We picked up trash at our local Balcones Park. We basically just hiked around the park area and picked up trash as we went. It was a fun adventure for all of us. We got outside in the beautiful weather. We got a hike in. And we cleaned up the area and left it cleaner and more beautiful than we started with.
So I hope you get to spend some time outdoors this week and reap the wonderful rewards of time in nature.
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I am renewed by time spent outside.
2) I am filled with wonder by nature’s designs.
3) Outdoors, I feel renewed vitality—I am truly alive.
Share the Matt’s Motivational Monday love:
1) Support Matt’s Motivational Monday here
2) Or share this post with a friend who might need some motivation or encouragement this day! To sign up for my email list click here: http://eepurl.com/dfRK9L